Join us for our annual Fall Awards as we celebrate Manitoba’s trucking industry!
Another year in a global pandemic is behind us. It has been another challenging year, so let’s take some time to celebrate our achievements as an industry. Join us November 19 for the MTA 2021 Awards Gala. This event honours the best of Manitoba’s trucking industry, from drivers to managers and owners.
In accordance with provincial public health orders:
- all guests must be double-vaccinated for COVID-19 and be prepared to show proof before entering the venue. For our guests from Manitoba, QR codes will be accepted. For those without a provincial QR code to indicate vaccination status or for our out-of-province guests, a list of acceptable proof of vaccination records can be found here.
- masks must be worn indoors when not eating or not at your table.
Cream of Mushroom Soup
Beef Tenderloin (8 oz. medallions of beef tenderloin, slow roasted and served with Crown Royal Sauce) OR Chicken Lorraine (breaded chicken stuffed with cream cheese, bacon, and onion resting on a velouté sauce), served with red skin garlic mashed potatoes and snap peas, orange, and honey glazed carrots. Please contact Danielle at the MTA office if you prefer the Chicken Lorraine for your meal.
Vegetarian option: Roasted Eggplant Tower (panko crusted eggplant layered with roasted vegetables and mozzarella cheese ragout on a bed of tomato sauce) served with red skin garlic mashed potatoes, and snap peas, orange, and honey glazed carrots. Please contact Danielle at the MTA office if you prefer the Roasted Eggplant Tower.
Awards presented at this year’s event include:
- MTA-Red Coleman Service to Industry Award
- MTA-Omnitracs Distinguished Member
- MTA-Ocean Trailer Pioneer Club Members
- MTA-Payne Transportation Ltd Associate of the Year
- MTA-Bridgestone Hero Award
- MTA-Inland Industry Excellence Awards*
- Volvo Trucks Canada – Manitoba Driver of the Year
*award recipients previously announced
Please CLICK HERE to purchase tickets.
MTA members only.
Dress code: Business, Business casual
Please scroll down for more event pictures.
Sponsorship opportunities available. Please contact Don Stewart at the MTA for more information (204-632-6600 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
Thank you to all sponsors of the 2021 MTA Fall Awards Gala
Distinguished Member Award Sponsor