Transporting Dangerous Goods (TDG) Certificate Course
This half-day course is designed to help those who handle dangerous goods – shippers, carriers, and receivers – better understand the regulations and what their responsibilities are when it comes to transporting dangerous goods. All participants will receive a copy of the most recent edition of the “Transporting Dangerous Goods by Truck” handbook published by the CTA.
Who should take this course?
Shippers and receivers, drivers, operations, and safety staff would all benefit from this course.
Course Delivery Method
This course can be taught in-person either at the MTA office or your place of business, or via distance learning.
When can I take this course?
Please consult the MTA’s training calendar for dates, or submit a request for a custom date. Please note that we require three paid attendees to offer a custom course.
Course begins at 9:00 and is completed by 12:00.
- All participants will receive a copy of the most recent edition of the “Transporting Dangerous Goods by Truck” handbook published by the CTA.
- TDG certification expires three years after the original certification date.
- Half day course.
- Parking is free at our location and you will be required to park at the back of the building. Please use the back door for the duration of the course.
- Upon entry, you will be asked to fill out a Covid-19 pre-screening questionnaire.
- Please use the hand sanitizer upon entry of the building.
- Please review the attached Covid-19 Protocol to be followed at all times in the building.
Be sure to read and review our Registration and Cancellation Policy.
Request More Information For This Course