Duration: 3 hours
Description: Slip, trips and falls are some of the leading causes of injuries in the trucking industry. This course provides information on some of the causes and preventive measures relevant to trucking and applicable in the workplace or in daily life. We also talk about sprains and strains as a cause or effect of slips, trips, and falls.
- The difference between sprains and strains
- The causes of slips, trips, and falls
- Identifying ways to prevent slips, trips, falls, sprains and strains
- Understanding the applicable legislative requirements
- Workplace Safety and Health Committee members
Be sure to read and review our Registration and Cancellation Policy.
What is Hybrid training?
If you don’t want to commute or attend in-person training, we now offer a hybrid option for some of our courses: we will send you a Zoom link to the course so you can learn and participate with the instructor, in-person attendees and other remote learners in real time!
There are no upcoming events at this time
Request More Information For This Course