Duration: 3 hours
A workplace must have a process to report workplace related injuries, illnesses and dangerous occurrences. Upon receipt of these reports, a process must also be in place to ensure investigations are completed to prevent re-occurrence.
At the end of the course, attendees will be able to:
- Explain the purpose(s) of reporting and investigation
- Identify the legislative requirements
- Identify key players to ensure the policy is effectively implemented and maintained
- Understand their roles and responsibilities
- Internal Safety Leaders
- Workplace Safety and Health Committee Members
Be sure to read and review our Registration and Cancellation Policy.
What is Hybrid training?
If you don’t want to commute or attend in-person training, we now offer a hybrid option for some of our courses: we will send you a Zoom link to the course so you can learn and participate with the instructor, in-person attendees and other remote learners in real time!
There are no upcoming events at this time
Add my name to wait list for this course
To have your name added to a wait list for future offerings of this course, please complete the form below.
Request More Information For This Course