Duration: 3 hours
A workplace must have a process to report workplace related injuries, illnesses and dangerous occurrences. Upon receipt of these reports, a process must also be in place to ensure investigations are completed to prevent re-occurrence.
At the end of the course, attendees will be able to:
- Explain the purpose(s) of reporting and investigation
- Identify the legislative requirements
- Identify key players to ensure the policy is effectively implemented and maintained
- Understand their roles and responsibilities
- Internal Safety Leaders
- Workplace Safety and Health Committee Members
Be sure to read and review our Registration and Cancellation Policy.
What is Hybrid training?
If you don’t want to commute or attend in-person training, we now offer a hybrid option for some of our courses: we will send you a Zoom link to the course so you can learn and participate with the instructor, in-person attendees and other remote learners in real time!
Request More Information For This Course