Duration: 3 hours
Recognizing what could injure workers on the job is the first step to ensuring that they stay safe. A proactive approach to the mitigation of workplace hazards greatly increases the chance of less severe and lower rates of injury. This course will provide students with the practical knowledge necessary to identify, assess and control the hazardous elements of their workplace so they can do their part in preventing dangerous incidents.
Upon completion of this course students will learn:
• The legal responsibilities of all parties in the workplace
• Methods of classifying, identifying, and analyzing hazards in the workplace
• How to assess the level of risk associated with hazards
• Strategies for applying appropriate hazard control measures
• Health and safety professionals
• Committee members or representatives
Be sure to read and review our Registration and Cancellation Policy
What is Hybrid training?
If you don’t want to commute or attend in-person training, we now offer a hybrid option for some of our courses: we will send you a Zoom link to the course so you can learn and participate with the instructor, in-person attendees and other remote learners in real time!
Request More Information For This Course