The Safety Manager role provides overall support and guidance to all areas of the organization. They coordinate with the leadership team in crafting short- and long-term strategies to build a culture of safety within the organization.
40 hours – 5 days (Lunch Provided)
FREE for companies registered in the RPM program.
This training provides the Safety Manager the knowledge, skills, and abilities to effectively and efficiently:
- Determine what data is valuable.
- Identify the “right” problem to solve.
- Implement action plans.
- Effectively leverage technologies and telematics.
- Learn the principles of continuous risk improvement.
The company benefits by:
- Saving on insurance costs.
- Reduced crash losses.
- Insulating themselves from high value and nuclear verdicts.
- Increased efficiencies by gathering the “right” data, the first time.
- Effectively track training costs.
This training will provide Safety Managers the understanding of the tasks associated to Fleet Safety Management. They will develop the skills for data gathering and analysis for evidence-based decisions.
They will learn how to identify, assess, and mitigate Fleet Safety Management risks as well as how to recognize connections between organizational units and influence positive safety outcomes. This training will provide the skills to develop and implement policy and procedure and an understanding of the methods of developing adult learning and delivery models.
- Fleet Safety Managers
- Fleet Administrators
- Loss Prevention Professionals
- Introduction to Fleet Safety Management-Operational Management
- Workplace Safety and Health Overview
- Driver Management/Job Descriptions
- Safety Certification/Recertification
- Equipment Management
- Compliance Management – Fleet Governance
- Hours of Service Program
- Alcohol and Drug Program
- Dangerous Goods
- Environmental Safety Planning
- Claims and Incident Management/Investigation
- Policy and Procedures
- Contracts and Agreements
- Technology, Business Continuity, and Cyber
- Safety Plan Development
To provide fleet safety leaders:
- Necessary education, training, skills, and resources to effectively manage a fleet safety program.
- Tools to develop a culture where fleet safety is considered a critical component of their operation.
- Integration of Fleet Safety Management and reporting in all activities.
- Models and mentors’ a good fleet safety culture in the organization.
Request More Information For This Course