Duration: 8 hours (lunch provided)
If your company has 19 employees or fewer then you’re required to have a safety and health representative according to legislation.
Safety and health representatives must participate and be trained in their responsibilities to be effective. This comprehensive training ensures your OHS representative is meeting these requirements.
RPM’s 8 hour safety representative training meets SAFE Work Certified Training Standards criteria.
What is Hybrid training?
If you don’t want to commute or attend in-person training, we now offer a hybrid option for some of our courses: we will send you a Zoom link to the course so you can learn and participate with the instructor, in-person attendees and other remote learners in real time!
- Workplace safety and health representatives members
- Completion of this training will apply towards credit as per certification requirements.
- Effective discharge of representative’s responsibilities ensuring effective use of resources in safety activities.
- Increased worker participation ensuring workers participate in safety and health activities including corrective action and problem solving.
- Legislative and Certification Framework
- Hazard Recognition and Control
- Reporting and Investigation
Be sure to read and review our Registration and Cancellation Policy.
Request More Information For This Course