Duration: 8 hours (Lunch Provided)
Anyone who is an owner, director, or manager in a trucking company has an immediate and direct effect and control over safety culture. This course provides leaders with the knowledge and ability to meet this responsibility according to the applicable provincial, federal legislation and industry best practices.
Excellent leaders drive effective worker participation and are critical components in the development and the maintenance of a safety program.
This training will provide leaders with knowledge, tools and relevant skills to effectively manage, maintain and measure safety programming in their organization. With new knowledge of leadership practices and an improvement in the safety program, the result is a reduction in injuries and illnesses and increase in productivity. Those who attend and successfully complete the course will be able to apply credit towards training requirements as per the certification process. Learners will take away an electronic copy of a Safety and Health Leadership Manual for easy reference and access to resources and tools as discussed during training.
What is Hybrid training?
If you don’t want to commute or attend in-person training, we now offer a hybrid option for some of our courses: we will send you a Zoom link to the course so you can learn and participate with the instructor, in-person attendees and other remote learners in real time!
- Vice President
- Importance of Safety in the Workplace
- Legal Requirements
- Due Diligence and Safety Culture
- Hazard Identification, Assessment and Control
- Incident Reporting
- Investigation Process
- Documentation and Record Retention
- Planning for Action towards Compliance and Safety Culture
- Necessary education, training, skills and resources to effectively discharge their responsibilities as per legislative requirements;
- Tools to develop a safe work environment and a culture where safety and health is considered a critical component of their operation.
Be sure to read and review our Registration and Cancellation Policy.
All RPM certificate of recognition courses need a minimum of three people to run a course. If there are not enough registrations the course will be cancelled.
Add my name to wait list for this course
To have your name added to a wait list for future offerings of this course, please complete the form below.
Request More Information For This Course