Duration: 8 hours (Lunch Provided)
What does an effective safety and health management system look like? One of the goals of this training is to provide learners with adequate information, tools, and resources in order to effectively develop their safety and health program and systems to meet legislation requirements and certification readiness.
- Attendees will have an excellent understanding of:
- their responsibilities in safety and health programming and systems
- the requirements for developing a safety and health program
- the components of a safety and health program
- applying lessons learned to effectively integrate the safety program to an organization’s existing management system
- the components of effective worker participation in the implementation of a safety program
We provide many templates to immediately begin work on your safety management system.
Principles of Safety & Health Management is one of the required courses to become SAFE Work Certified.
All RPM certificate of recognition courses need a minimum of three people to run a course. If there are not enough registrations the course will be cancelled.
- Senior management
- Persons accountable for, and who have authority over safety and health in the workplace
- Persons responsible for developing the occupational health and safety program
This course meets the SAFE Work Certified training standards regarding:
- Legal Requirements
- Workplace Safety and Health Management System
- Resources and Supports
- Key Concepts
- Leadership commitment
- Hazard identification and Risk control
- Worker participation – Essentials and measures
- Implementing the program
Be sure to read and review our Registration and Cancellation Policy.
Request More Information For This Course