One in three Canadians will experience a mental health injury at some point during their life. The earlier an injury is detected and treated, the better the outcome.
Duration: 1 day (Lunch Provided)
This one-day course helps participants better recognize the symptoms of possible mental health injuries and how/where to get help.
Mental Health and Wellness for the Workplace is a one-day, in-class, instructor-led course that helps participants better understand:
- How to identify mental injuries within oneself and one’s coworkers,
- How to have difficult conversations with coworkers about mental health, suicidality, and trauma,
- Medical research into why mental injuries develop,
- How to best treat mental injuries
After taking the course, participants will have:
- Mental health and wellness knowledge and literacy that includes stigma awareness
- An awareness of the workplace factors that can affect one’s mental health
- An understanding of stress and burnout in the workplace, and the effects of trauma and suicidality
- Effective tools and approaches that reduce stigma and help support and improve employee resilience
For all companies registered in the RPM program:
- Internal Safety Leaders
- Workplace Safety and Health Committee members
This course needs a minimum of 10 participants to run the course and we can have a maximum of 15 participants.
Fees: $70.00 + GST per person, for all companies that are Safe Work Certified or working towards certification with RPM.
If you have any dietary considerations we should know about, be sure to tell us when registering as lunch is provided.
There are no upcoming events at this time
Add my name to wait list for this course
To have your name added to a wait list for future offerings of this course, please complete the form below.
Request More Information For This Course