MTA 2017 FALL AWARDS RECIPIENTS
- by Don Stewart
The Manitoba Trucking Association Fall Awards Gala honoured excellence in the trucking industry and celebrated the accomplishments from the year. This year’s winners were:
- Red Coleman Service to Industry Award – Louie Tolaini of TransX Group of Companies
- Omnitracs Distinguished Member Award – Kleysen Group Ltd.
- Payne Transportation Ltd. Associate of the Year – Jim Campbell of First Class Training Center Inc.
- 2017 Manitoba Driver of the Year, sponsored by Volvo Trucks Canada – Ron Rodych of Gordon Food Service
- RBC / Manitoba Trucking Association Pioneers Award – Paul Arnaud (Big Freight Systems Inc.), Monique Laramee (Big Freight Systems Inc.), Robert Wensel (Arnold Bros. Transport Ltd.), Darrin Fiske (Kleysen Group Ltd.)
The MTA would like to thank all of our event sponsors and those who attended the 2017 MTA Fall Awards Gala.